CHARACTERISTICS MG Series
Face to face dimension
All known pipe-cleaning methods (e.g., pigs, brush cylinders, etc.) can be used with the body bore, resulting in minimal pressure drops.
With its optimized gate geometry, accumulated media is pushed out of the gate guide and flushed out into the bore by the increased flow.
The gate is mechanically guided over the full stroke.
In the closed end position, the gate is also mechanically supported.
A unique transverse seal, consisting of a transverse seal profile and packing compound, makes the body bubble-tight towards the atmosphere.
The transverse seal can be repacked at any time and under full pressure using the lateral packing screws.
A mechanically retained round cord seal creates a bubble-tight shut off on the gate edge.
Robust 4-post topwork for maximum load and a wide variety of actuator types.
The non-rising stem in the manual actuator saves space and provides good mechanical power transmission.
e.g. Food waste, Household waste, Wood chips, Manure, Substrates, Other renewable resources ...
e.g. Coal dust, Mining slurry, Sinter water, Tailings, , Acids and phosphates ...
Chemical and petrochemical industries
e.g. Viscous pastes, Chemically contaminated waste water, Bitumen/tar ...
e.g. Waste water ...
Coal fired power stations
e.g. Coal slurry ...
Food and beverage
e.g. Cereal, vegetable, mash, etc., Cocoa beans ...
Pulp and paper industry
e.g. Pulp Stock (Low to high density), Liquor (black, white, green) ...
Waste water treatment plants
e.g. Waste water, Raw water, Sludge, Digested sludge ...
e.g. Seawater, Saltwater ...
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
|Part||Ductile iron||Stainless steel|
|Gate||1.4301, 1.4462||1.4404*, 1.4462*|
|Topwork||Carbon steel||Carbon steel|
|Stem / Piston rod||1.4104||1.4104|
Other materials upon request
|Body||2 Comp. Epoxy-Polyamide Resin Primer, 2 Comp. Polyurethane-Enamel-Top Coat|
|Topwork||2 Comp. Epoxy-Polyamide Resin Primer, 2 Comp. Polyurethane-Enamel-Top Coat|
- MG with handwheel PN 162.5.10
- MG with bevel gear PN 102.5.11
- MG with bevel gear PN 162.5.12
- MG with pneumatic cylinder PN 102.5.30
- MG with pneumatic cylinder PN 162.5.31
- MG with electric actuator PN 102.5.40
- MG with electric actuator PN 162.5.41
- MG with hydraulic cylinder PN 102.5.50
- MG with hydraulic cylinder PN 162.5.51
- MG with handwheel 2D (DXF/DWG)
- MG with handwheel 3D (STEP)
- MG with bevel gear 2D (DXF/DWG)
- MG with bevel gear 3D (STEP)
- MG with pneumatic cylinder 2D (DXF/DWG)
- MG with pneumatic cylinder 3D (STEP)
- MG with electric actuator 2D (DXF/DWG)
- MG with electric actuator 3D (STEP)
- MG with hydraulic cylinder 2D (DXF/DWG)
- MG with hydraulic cylinder 3D (STEP)
News & Stories