CHARACTERISTICS MG Series
Face to face dimension
The gate is mechanically guided over the full stroke.
The transverse seal can be repacked at any time and under full pressure using the lateral packing screws.
Robust 4-post topwork for maximum load and a wide variety of actuator types.
Optimized chest design to minimize the build-up of solids due to gate geometry.
e.g. Food waste, Household waste, Wood chips, Manure, Substrates, Other renewable resources ...
e.g. Coal dust, Mining slurry, Sinter water, Tailings, , Acids and phosphates ...
Chemical and petrochemical industries
e.g. Viscous pastes, Chemically contaminated waste water, Bitumen/tar ...
e.g. Waste water ...
Coal fired power stations
e.g. Coal slurry ...
Food and beverage
e.g. Cereal, vegetable, mash, etc., Cocoa beans ...
Pulp and paper industry
e.g. Pulp Stock (Low to high density), Liquor (black, white, green) ...
Waste water treatment plants
e.g. Waste water, Raw water, Sludge, Digested sludge ...
e.g. Seawater, Saltwater ...
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
|Part||Ductile iron||Stainless steel|
|Gate||1.4301, 1.4462||1.4404*, 1.4462*|
|Topwork||Carbon steel||Carbon steel|
|Stem / Piston rod||1.4104||1.4104|
Other materials upon request
|Body||2 Comp. Epoxy-Polyamide Resin Primer, 2 Comp. Polyurethane-Enamel-Top Coat|
|Topwork||2 Comp. Epoxy-Polyamide Resin Primer, 2 Comp. Polyurethane-Enamel-Top Coat|
- MG with handwheel 2D (DXF/DWG)
- MG with handwheel 3D (STEP)
- MG with bevel gear 2D (DXF/DWG)
- MG with bevel gear 3D (STEP)
- MG with pneumatic cylinder 2D (DXF/DWG)
- MG with pneumatic cylinder 3D (STEP)
- MG with electric actuator 2D (DXF/DWG)
- MG with electric actuator 3D (STEP)
- MG with hydraulic cylinder 2D (DXF/DWG)
- MG with hydraulic cylinder 3D (STEP)