CHARACTERISTICS MH Series
Face to face dimension
Robust 4-post topwork for maximum load and a wide variety of actuator types.
The heavy-duty transverse seal is fitted with pressure-assisted scrapers, which clean the gate, protect the seal profile and thus ensure a longer service life.
The gate is mechanically guided over the full stroke.
In the closed end position, the gate is also mechanically supported.
e.g. Mining slurry, Sinter water, Tailings, , Acids and phosphates ...
Chemical and petrochemical industries
e.g. Viscous pastes, Bitumen/tar ...
e.g. Waste water ...
Coal fired power stations
e.g. Coal slurry ...
Pulp and paper industry
e.g. Pulp Stock (Low to high density), Liquor (black, white, green), Chemical solutions, bleaching agents ...
Waste water treatment plants
e.g. Raw water, Sludge, Digested sludge ...
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
|Part||Cast iron||Stainless steel|
|Topwork||Carbon steel||Carbon steel|
|Stem / Piston rod||1.4104||1.4104|
Other materials upon request
|Body||2 Comp. Epoxy-Polyamide Resin Primer, 2 Comp. Polyurethane-Enamel-Top Coat|
|Topwork||2 Comp. Epoxy-Polyamide Resin Primer, 2 Comp. Polyurethane-Enamel-Top Coat|
- MH with bevel gear 2D (DXF/DWG)
- MH with bevel gear 3D (STEP)
- MH with pneumatic cylinder 2D (DXF/DWG)
- MH with pneumatic cylinder 3D (STEP)
- MH with electric actuator 2D (DXF/DWG)
- MH with electric actuator 3D (STEP)
- MH with hydraulic cylinder 2D (DXF/DWG)
- MH with hydraulic cylinder 3D (STEP)